Saturday, February 2, 2019

In Print, February 2019 (and Progress)



Lovecraftiana Vol. 3 No. 4 appeared in the last week of January, and features my black comedy piece The Forgotten Supremo. If you like a little pizza with your Cthullian abominations, this is your meal-ticket! Buy here. I have now appeared in five of the dozen issues to date, a nice record!

Also, Heroic Fantasy Quarterly #39 just went live, and you can read my story Tymass by Ring-Light free online here.  I have an invitation to submit some black and white art to accompany the story sometime in the next few months, which will be an interesting exercise for me, it’s been a long time since I put drawing pen to paper!

In other developments, the new Synth Anthology Series has picked up my SF short Naevus for a second edition, though I’m not sure when it’ll be coming available.

At this moment I have eighty stories out there, just one short of my record, and am waiting on a particular market to open for reading to make it 81.

UPDATE (6th February)



Alien Dimensions #17 has been released, featuring my story Sky Tears, one of my “Tales of the Middle Stars.” Find it here.

Cheers, Mike Adamson

No comments:

Post a Comment