Tuesday, February 1, 2022

In Print, February 2022


New in print is Shelter of Daylight Autumn 2022, from Hiraeth Publishing, in which you'll find my “Tales of the Middle Stars” piece “Windwalkers.” For the first time my piece is the "Featured Story" of the issue, which is wonderful! On the arid world of Susa, a planet-wide dust storm shuts down most of civilization, and woe to those who are caught out in it. A tale of survival, of optimism and despair, the existential dread of the wastelands and a certain, manifested philosophic jousting with that dread as recognized by the earliest settlers...

This is my second appearance in Shelter of Daylight, and my half-dozenth or so with Hiraeth. There'll be a vampire piece or two forthcoming in the not too distant future!

Buy it here: https://www.hiraethsffh.com/product-page/shelter-of-daylight-autumn-2021-edited-by-tyree-campbell

There's not much progress to speak of—I've had one minor placement in the last nine weeks, and every day I look for the drought to end...

Cheers,


Mike Adamson

 

No comments:

Post a Comment