Saturday, July 14, 2018

A Nice Start to the Year



This post was first uploaded on Sunday 31st December, 2017 (though actually uploaded on January 1st on this side of the dateline). Archived posts have been recovered following irretrievable login problems.


January 1st, staring a whole new calendar year, and it’s seven days until I hit the two year milestone for this writing enterprise. What better way to kick off the New Year than a nice pro placement?

I’ve been angling for a slot with Daily SF, one of the well-respected professional markets, for a long time, and I’m delighted to say they’ve picked up a flash piece I wrote just recently, Revelations. Not sure when it’ll be scheduled, there are some formalities to square away as always, but I couldn’t be happier – here’s a market I’ve long had great respect for, and I’ll be featuring in their listings in the not too distant future.

Access info when it becomes available!


Cheers, Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment