Friday, July 13, 2018

First Exposures

This post was first uploaded on Friday 19th August, 2016. Archived posts have been recovered following irretrievable login problems.

You can catch my short story “Lo, These Many Gods” on September 1st with the release of SQ Mag #28.

This was a piece I wrote from a purely inspirational seed and it developed as I hoped it might. I was delighted for it to find a home! I originally submitted it for a themed collection, but while it was not a good fit for that volume it was accepted for the ongoing magazine. Many thanks SQ!

Also in play at this time are short-listings with Phobos (#4, themed issue “Deep Black Sea”), Andromeda Spaceways (note the recent slight title change)and Aurealis. I’m on tenterhooks to see which (all??) of these second-round readings may turn up trumps, and rest assured I’ll keep you up to date.


Cheers, Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment